100% Natural latex Mattress, Pocket Spring Mattress with Latex, Pocket Spring Mattress with Memory Foam, Orthopedic Memory Foam Mattress 8 year limited warranty.
Beginning from the date of purchase, 100% Natural latex Mattress, Pocket Spring Mattress with Latex, Pocket Spring Mattress with Memory Foam, Orthopedic Memory Foam Mattress are covered by an 8-year limited warranty. This warranty is not transferable and is applicable to mattresses purchased from our website www.jadesleep.in only.
The warranty covers defects in material and workmanship or damages during handling and transportation before the delivery. In case of such defects or damages, Jade sleep will replace the mattress with the same model and size as the original purchase.
The Mattress Warranty begins at the time the Mattress is delivered to you when the Mattress is used normally for its intended purposes and on a rigid, solid surface that is structurally capable of supporting the weight of the Mattress and user(s).
All the mattresses come packaged in a rolled manner, also referred to as “bed-in-a-box”. The limited warranty is valid only if the product is opened within 30 days of receiving the mattress.
A Mattress that is compressed for a prolonged period will have structural damage and/or condensation from being packaged for an extended period of time.
Users must rotate their Mattress head-to-toe, once a month for the first six months, then every other month for the life of the Mattress, to ensure even wear. Failure to do so may void the Mattress Warranty.
DEFECTS COVERED UNDER THE MATTRESS WARRANTY:
- Any VISIBLE indentation equal or greater than one and a half (1.5) inches that is NOT associated with or resulting from a faulty, improper, or unsupportive foundation, box spring, or platform that is not designed or constructed so that it is capable of handling the combined weight of the foundation and its intended users.
- Any physical flaw in the natural latex foam that causes it to split or crack under conditions of normal use and proper handling.
- Any cosmetic damages to the Mattress, NOT caused by normal wear and tear or that affect the performance of the Mattress.
- Size variations greater than 2 inches in any dimension, after 30 days of regular usage.
THIS MATTRESS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Normal wear and tear or any condition resulting from misuse or abuse of the Mattress or failure to keep the mattress clean and free of stains and potentially unsanitary conditions.
- A normal increase in softness due to normal usage.
- Comfort preference. Any comfort level description of any Mattress is solely provided as a guideline and JADE Sleep does not guarantee the firmness or softness quality of any Mattress, nor does it warrant that a particular comfort preference will be to your liking.
- Mold, odors, and/or discoloration caused by abnormal care including, but not limited to liquid spills, improper ventilation including, but not limited to humid climates and/or areas where the Mattress is exposed to excessive water or humidity.
- Damage associated with an improper bed frame, foundation, box spring, or base as determined by JADE Sleep.
YEARS 1 and 2: FULL COVERAGE — NON-PRORATED
During the first two (2) years of the Mattress Warranty, JADE Sleep will not charge the purchaser to repair or replace the purchaser’s mattress if it qualifies under the Mattress Warranty. This period is non-prorated which means that JADE Sleep does not charge a percentage of the repair costs or replacement product based on the amount of time you slept on the mattress prior to noticing a defect.
YEARS 2-8: LIMITED COVERAGE — PRORATED
During years 2-8 of the Mattress Warranty, JADE Sleep will, at its option, replace the mattress at a prorated charge to the purchaser in addition to transportation and/or shipping charges. The prorated replacement charge will be dependent on the year that the Mattress is replaced. The prorated value will be offered as a credit voucher which can be used to purchase a mattress on www.jadesleep.in.
If you have purchased a Pocket Spring Mattress with an 8-year warranty for Rs. 25000.
If a defect or damage occurs in the first two years, JADE sleep will either repair or replace the mattress.
If a defect or damage occurs in the fourth year, the value of the mattress is calculated as (25000/8)*4 = 12,750.
If a defect or damage occurs in the sixth year, the value of the mattress is calculated as (25000/8)*2 = 6250.
You will be offered a credit voucher for either 12,750 or 6250 depending on when the defect occurred. This credit can be used to purchase a mattress on www.jadesleep.in.
Replaced or repaired Mattresses are subject to the same Mattress Warranty as the original Mattress. If you obtain a replaced or repaired Mattress, the warranty term of the replaced or repaired Mattress begins from the date of purchase of the original Mattress. No sleep trials are applicable on the replacement mattresses.
ADJUSTABLE BED FRAMES A300 and A500
Five Year Limited Warranty
The motors, electrical parts, remote control are subjected to a 18-month warranty. The frame of the bed is subject to a 5-year warranty.
First 18 months: Full coverage parts and labor warranty. Your Adjustable Base is warranted against defects in the equipment, including electronic parts, or materials for a period of up to 18 months from the date of purchase for an Adjustable Base bought new. At no cost to the purchaser, JADE Sleep will assist the purchaser to arrange for the repair or replacement of any defective part through the customer service team of the manufacturer of the Adjustable Base, who will provide technical and onsite support, and any related labor. If no repair is possible, JADE Sleep will provide a replacement Adjustable Base at no cost to the purchaser.
From 18 months to 5 years: Limited Warranty. If a defect occurs with respect to an Adjustable Base part other than the Metal Frame Components, including electronic parts, after the first 18 months following the date of purchase for an Adjustable Base bought new, JADE Sleep will offer replacement parts for any Non-Metal Frame Part found to be defective. Purchaser shall be responsible for the then-current cost of replacement of the defective Non-Metal Frame Part. Upon request and at the purchaser’s cost, JADE Sleep will assist the purchaser to arrange for the repair or replacement of any defective Non-Metal Frame Part through the customer service team of the manufacturer of the Adjustable Base, including technical and onsite support, and any related labor. To the extent permitted by law, the purchaser shall bear all service, transportation, labor, and shipping costs related to the delivery and/or replacement of the defective Non-Metal Frame Part.
Years 1-5 (for the frame, mattress retainer bar, hardware, and legs only): Full coverage parts and labor warranty with respect to the Adjustable Base’s frame, mattress retainer bar, hardware, and legs only. The Metal Frame Components of the Adjustable Base are warranted against defects in equipment or materials for a period of up to five (5) years from the date of purchase for an Adjustable Base bought new. At no cost to the purchaser, JADE Sleep will assist the purchaser to arrange for the repair or replacement of any defective Metal Frame Component through the customer service team of the manufacturer of the Adjustable Base, who will provide technical and onsite support, and any related labor. If no repair is possible, JADE Sleep will provide a replacement at no cost to the purchaser.
The limited warranty does not cover/apply:
- to any damage caused to the Adjustable Base resulting from misuse or abuse by the purchaser;
- if there has been any repair or replacement of the Adjustable Base or any of the Adjustable Base’s parts by an unauthorized person;
- to any damage to the Adjustable Base or any feature of the Adjustable Base resulting from improper handling or misuse, physical abuse or connection to an improper power supply, or by customer’s failure to adhere to the Owner’s Manual provided with the Adjustable Base, this limited Adjustable Base Warranty, and any other applicable document published or approved by JADE Sleep that are provided to the purchaser;
- to any damage to the Adjustable Base’s cover(s), fabric(s), bedding cables, electrical cords by the purchaser;
- to any damage resulting from an unauthorized modification to the Adjustable Base;
- to any damage caused if the recommended weight restrictions for the Adjustable Base are exceeded;
- to any damage resulting from normal wear and tear or accidental damage caused by the purchaser;
- to any other damage, cost, or expenses not expressly covered herein.
MAKING A CLAIM
To make a valid claim under this Mattress Warranty, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will get back to you in 24 hours. To process the warranty claim we need a
- Valid original proof of purchase demonstrating date of purchase and that the claimant is the original purchaser and still has the bed.
- Photos of the mattress, base, and defect, in accordance with the warranty.
Please send all requested documentation to email@example.com. You are responsible for submitting your claim with sufficient supporting documentation for JADE Sleep to provide a remedy if necessary.